Jun 24, 2023 By Team YoungWonks *
What is TypeScript?
What are the features of TypeScript?
Here are some TypeScript features:
- Easy to maintain and boosts project productivity
- Feasible to use static typing and annotations
- Supports object-oriented features such as interfaces, inheritance, and classes
- Simple debugging, and problems are detected at an early stage
- Supports ES6 (ECMAScript), which provides a simpler syntax for handling objects and inheritance.
- Full-featured IDE support
- Null checking
- Access modifiers
- Flexible, dynamic, and cross-platform
- Can be used for both client-side and server-side
- Lightweight interpreted
- Supported by all web browsers
- Weakly typed
- JIT compilation
Object-oriented programming support
Static vs dynamic typing
Optional parameter system
*Contributors: Written by Pronamee Hazarika; Edited by Rohit Budania; Lead image by Shivendra Singh